Friday 25 May 2012

CAROL NGUTA

CAROL NGUTA, 41
PRODUCER
Why she is a woman to watch: Carol’s production company has been behind several notable films, such as Woman of Substance, Help! I’m Married and Shattered. She has a genuine affection for people and loves seeing them succeed.
I’ve been a producer for nine years. Before starting Dream House Productions, I was a stay-at-home mum and prior to that I was a sales executive in the airline industry. At first, trying to get people to believe in my vision was daunting, but I persisted.
A producer is a facilitator, bringing people, finances and resources into a project to make it a reality. In a cast, I look for teachability; in a crew, professionalism.
I’m working on Shattered, a high budget movie with Nollywood actress Rita Dominique. Life inspired, Shattered just as life inspired all our other productions – the human story!
My favourite movie is The Sound of Music, anytime!
When I see people doing their best or wanting to do their best it drives me to help them succeed.
Our vision is to empower people and showcase untapped talent. It’s important to have a big heart and be patient with people. Treat people with respect and they’ll go the extra mile for you.
My late dad and my husband are my role models. My husband supports my passion. We have three children and that’s where we stop. The grace of God helps me balance family and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment